Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R8 system to enhance an M system
From: Douglas Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 11 Nov 2000 09:57:27 -0800

On Sat, 11 November 2000, Steve Beyer wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>     In addition to the 100 macro what lenses do you have and what lenses
> would you recommend as a start for a Leica R8 system.  I remember you
> recommend a different screen than the standard..... But I don't remember
> which one.
>
> Steve

Steve,

What lens(es) you get depends on your taste, working style, and a bunch of other personal stuff.  Thell us what you want to do and we'll give you a screenfull of free advice.  BTW use the plain matte or grid viewscreen.  In my experience the split-image thingie just gets in the way.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento