Subject: [Leica] Leica R8 system to enhance an M system
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:37:43 -0500

Hi Ted,
    In addition to the 100 macro what lenses do you have and what lenses
would you recommend as a start for a Leica R8 system.  I remember you
recommend a different screen than the standard..... But I don't remember
which one.

Steve

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica R8 system to enhance an M system)