Subject: [Leica] APX-25 VS Efke
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 10:00:13 -0500

I have read the various posts bemoaning the loss of APX-25. Since I haven't
used it yet I'm probably not going to start now that it's a dead end.

As an alternative has anyone used the ISO-25 Efke film? This is reportedly
the old ADOX KB-14.  I have read on other lists that there are some quality
control problems with some Efke films.  I am interested in knowing what
other's experiences are with these films.

Mike D