Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Friday FS - Canon 50mm F1.4 LTM
From: "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:41:39 -0500

I will trade you even your two lenses for my one user Leica CL body. It is
engraved with previous owners SSN. The advance lever is missing part of the
plastic tip. Sherry says its a little dry and needs a CLA but the camera
works well as is. I've also got an M5 and am trying to fill out the lenses
that I use for it. I prefer LTM but haven't the budget for Leica glass.
Have wanted the 50/1.4 and a 35 for a while.
Let me know if you are interested.

Michael E. Berube