Subject: [Leica] Re: Old news
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:09:20 -0800

As I said earlier, Mike,

"If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is, stop digging."

I suggest that you do exactly that. Stop digging. You are probably half way
to China by now.

Just in case you don't understand the metaphors, the "hole" is your
credibility and the "digging" is everything that you say. The more you dig,
the deeper you get. The more you say, the more credibility you lose.

I believe that you are lost to the LUG forever. No amount of digging can
fix this. And jokes won't save you.

You have genuinely pissed off a lot of very nice, very very intelligent,
very knowledgeable, hard working, well educated, dedicated, Leica using,
from professional to amateur, folks.

Stop spewing untruths, innuendos, and diatribe.

Stop digging.

Jim