Subject: [Leica] Re: Caveat Konica Hexar RF (or Re: Focusing Hexar RF with Leica lenses) LONG
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:48:03 -0800

I'm one of the satisfied Konica Hexar RF owners. Using this body, I'm able
to consistently focus my 90mm Summicron at least as accurately as any of my
M6 bodies. No problems with a 35mm summilux either.

S/N 3211951

John

Replies: Reply from John Gong <jgong@cisco.com> ([Leica] Re: Re: Caveat Konica Hexar RF (or Re: Focusing Hexar RFwith Leica lenses) LONG)