Subject: Re: [Leica] Using Vivitar 2800 flash with M6 TTL
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:19:09 -0600

First a smart ass reply:

Simple! Just get thousands of bricks of film and shoot it all over twenty or
thirty years, and.........

OK! That is enough of that.

Go to here to listen and look at him shooting:

http://dirckhalstead.org/issue9910/cubaintro.htm

I believe he also uses a diffuser of some sort and you will have to
experiment and shoot to find the best combination of settings for where you
shoot.

John Collier