Subject: [Leica] 90mm F1.0 Leica Canada X-Ray lens.
From: "Grant Johnson" <GJohnson@cooperpower.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:11:09 -0600

If anyone would be interested I have a 90mm F1.0 Leica X-Ray lens made for Picker X-Ray Corporation for sale.  I believe the lens is made by Elcan (Canada) and is opticaly the same as the Leica military 90mm F1.0 made by Elcan in a M mount.  This lens can not be mounted on any camera, but does have a brass mounting ring that is threaded on to the lens barel.  The lens is in excellent condition with only a few marks on the threaded end.  Glass is perfect.

This lens would be an interesting addition to any Leica lens collection.

Please reply to private E-mail.

Thanks,

Grant

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] 90mm F1.0 Leica Canada X-Ray lens.)