Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Eudora 5
From: "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:21:42 -0500

At 10:12 AM 11/10/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Chris -
>
>The free version doesn't include spell-check.  It's only in the one you
>pay for or the one with advertising.
>
>Bummer.
>
>Tina

Really? I've upgraded to the free version from Pro 4.2. I have spell check
on the new (as yet free) version of Eudora 5. Maybe because I had it in the
previous paid version and only upgraded do you think?
I like the application and will probably buy it to get rid of the ad space.
(I like full screen message windows.) I disabled the Mood Watch
thing...that was annoying...WAY too many peppers in my posts. lol...but I
really like the statistics ability: I rec've 8160 message on average a
month and send 549...I need a real life. I like an application that tells
me I'm using it too much and that I should go out and play.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael