Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 AND M6 .85
From: Rob Schneider/Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:27:04 -0500

For Sale:

Leica M6 "Classic" (non-TTL, .72x finder), #2423998, black chrome, E++/M-
condition, complete with strap, body cap, box, manuals.  Mechanically and
optically perfect, the body shows minimal wear.  There are the usual
crescents from the strap on the strap-protector inserts, some truly minor
finish rubs (not scratches) on the baseplate and to the right of the finder
eyepiece (probably from my eyeglasses).   There is one pin-prick mark in the
finish on the rewind crank and some slight "zinc-ing" (probably camera bag
wear) on the corners next to the rewind crank.

This camera was purchased in late 1998 as a backup body.  Very low mileage.

$1300 shipped.

Leica M6 .85 (non-TTL), #2432008, E++ condition, with strap and body cap, no
box.  Mechanically and optically perfect, the only significant signs of wear
or use are that the red paint insert is virtually gone from the lens release
button and the "CE" sticker has been removed from the baseplate.  This
camera also has the slotted battery cover, arguably an improvement, which
shows no sign of wear.  If you want the standard battery cap, I can swap one
in.

$1925 shipped.

OR

Leica M6 .85 "Classic" (non-TTL), #2424148, black chrome, absolutely Mint-
condition, complete with strap, body cap, box, manuals and battery.
Mechanically and optically perfect, the body shows no wear.  The clear
plastic protector strip is still on the baseplate.  This camera has run
about four rolls of film.

$2025 shipped.

I intend to keep and use one of the .85's, so you can take your pick!  I'll
throw in a black Tom Abrahamsson soft release with the .85 that sells.

I gladly accept PayPal.  Otherwise a USPS money order or bank certified
check preferred. Seven-day money-back guarantee (less actual shipping and
insurance costs) if cameras are not as described.

Located near Boston.  Call me at 781.856.3024 or email
robslaurat@earthlink.net.

Rob Schneider