Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Light Meter Problem
From: "Marinho.Com" <info@marinho.com.br>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 00:04:32 -0200

- --=====================_26039198==_.ALT

  Hello Friends from LUG,

  I bought a brand new M6 TTL from the Leica Solms but I think the light
meter is a little bit strange... at least very different from my old M6...

  When I press the shutter button lightly the meter works fine, but when I
press a little deeper the meter freeze, like if the camera has an Exposure
Lock Function.(Could be that a new prototype model from Solms !? Hehehe, I
don't think so...)

  Any Idea ?? Is that normal ?? Anyone had this problem ??

  Thanks in Advance,

  Luiz Marinho
  Sao Paulo - Brasil

- --=====================_26039198==_.ALT

&nbsp;Hello Friends from LUG,<br>
&nbsp;I bought a brand new M6 TTL from the Leica Solms but I think the
light meter is a little bit strange... at least very different from my
old M6...<br>
&nbsp;When I press the shutter button lightly the meter works fine, but
when I press a little deeper the meter freeze, like if the camera has an
Exposure Lock Function.(Could be that a new prototype model from Solms !?
Hehehe, I don't think so...)<br>
&nbsp;Any Idea ?? Is that normal ?? Anyone had this problem ??<br>
&nbsp;Thanks in Advance,<br>
&nbsp;Luiz Marinho<br>
&nbsp;Sao Paulo - Brasil<br>