Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and LF
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 23:35:53 +0100

Hi Mark,

> Someday I'll see a medium format slideshow with Hasselblad projectors perhaps
> but that day has yet to come.
> I anticipate my socks being knocked off.

I saw that last year and it was indeed amazing.

> Slides might get optimized for 400 this year with the provira but 100 still
> seems to be the magic number for them. If not 64.  A Tripod is bound to be an
> asset in many situations shooting with films of that speed.
> And Kodachrome 25 is still out there. Anyone still shooting any of that?  I used
> to shoot a lot of it.

I have not yet found any slide film faster than 200 worth shooting (I have not tried the
new Provia 400F yet). Kodachrome is my standard film. K64 or K200 in my M6 depending on
the anticipated lighting conditions, and K25 in my R8. It is great stuff that truly shows
off the Leica glass.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman