Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: XTOL times/dilutions WAS Developer Question Again
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 19:01:17 +0100

Jim,

The best result I have so far with XTOL 1+3 and D100 is 16 minutes at 21C/70F.
I have also used it at 20C/68F for 18 minutes, but the latter seems a bit too
dense in the highlights, so I would guess 20C and 17 minutes would be about
right.

The rotation speed is 75 rpm (I think), the standard and only speed on my Jobo
processor (CPE 2).

Kind regards,

Nathan

Jim Brick wrote:

> Nathan, would you please share your time, temperature, and rotation speed
> data for Joboized D100.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Jim

- --