Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing Difficulty
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 14:02:57 -0700

Adjust your eye position, it usually clears up when your eye is centred
properly. Sometimes it is because you are photographing in low light and a
light source is shining into the finder, try blocking the frame illumination
window with your finger (it is the centre window at the front of the camera
with the "louvers" in it), this usually helps.

John Collier