Subject: Re: [Leica] mechanical shutters
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 07:42:31 -0700

The electronics in the R3 were not state of the art in1980 let alone today!
Try a newer camera. The EOS 1 series has received rave reliability reviews,
especially for its seal against water. My F3 took an incredible beating in
all sorts of conditions form -35 degree weather to pouring rain. Never
skipped a beat. My dream camera? A M6 with the electronics out of a F3, that
would be one tough camera!

John Collier