Subject: Re: [Leica] Kid candids
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:42:13 +0100

 From Mike Johnston
> P.S. I used to specialize in this kind of picture...kid candids.
- -----------------------------

Mike
Is that it?  You're just going to make a statement like that and leave
me dangling like a participle (whatever that is).

How about some hints and tips.

First of all though, I know how annoying it can be when somebody pins
you down with a specific question when you'd much rather be off chasing
new and more interesting threads. So please answer only at your
convenience.

Have you ever noticed how quick a toddler can turn their head for
instance?  I swear that from one position to another is just a blur,
there is no in-between.  Fast shutter speeds and wide open lenses are
not my normal style and I am really making a botch of capturing some
unrepeatable situations.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alan

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Kid candids)