Subject: Re: [Leica] Off camera cord for SF-20
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 19:27:15 -0700

Leica does not but the Contax TLA Extension Cord 100 works great and is less
expensive than the Nikon SC-17 TTL cord which also works well. If you plan
on using TTL flash with your Visoflex and 5x vertical finder, then the
Contax is the way to go as it has the cord exiting from the side. The Contax
one also has a male accessory shoe on the bottom so that it is easy to mount
on a accessory flash bracket. Both the Nikon and Contax have a tripod
mounting thread on the bottom.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Terry Sham" <tsham@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] Off camera cord for SF-20)