Subject: [Leica] Print film progress: Supra 400, 800, Portra 800, NHGll 800
From: "gbicket" <gbicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 20:38:41 -0500

Sal, Paul, Rob, Wilber, Mark, Doug, Mike, John, Joe;

Thanks for the suggestions on print film progress,  I will try each one.  I
have spent so much time uh, "focused" upon transparency film, that I had
really not experimented with fast print film since the days it first came
out.  Your thoughts will be very useful to me.  Thanks for taking the time.

I appreciate your sharing your knowledge of these films.  One or more will
surely meet my needs.

Enjoy the light.

Greg