Subject: Re: [Leica] another use for black tape - Snapshot Skopar
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 16:36:12 -0700

 Many cameras have replaceable focusing screens, head down to your local
purveyor of slightly soiled photo gear and buy one that fits in between the
outer guide rails on your M.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com> (Re: [Leica] another use for black tape - Snapshot Skopar)