Subject: [Leica] LUG/LEG get together
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:22:30 -0800

Last evening I had the pleasure of having Northern California LUGger
extraordinaire Gary Todoroff over to my house for dinner and
Leica/Hasselblad/darkroom chat. Gary was in San Francisco photographing for
the US Coast Guard (I'll let him fill you in on that) and he came to my
house when he was finished, right off of the helicopter, still in his jump
suit. Impressive patches, US Coast Guard, Gary Todoroff Photojournalist.

We had a wonderful dinner that my wife Jennie made. Vegetable curry.

We looked at my Cibachromes and LightJets (8x10 through 48x60) and looked
at Gary's new Ciba and inkjet prints. His stuff is awesome. And we talked
about Leicas, winders, Hasselblads, looked at cameras and lenses, enlarger,
processor, etc, and could have talked all night. But Gary had been up since
4am and I had to get up (today) at 5am, so at 10:45 we decided to stop, and
promised to pick up next time around.

Thanks Jennie for a great dinner and thanks Gary for a wonderful evening of
photography talk.

This is why the LUG is so important.

Until next time,

:-)