Subject: [Leica] T#ch P@n
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 17:47:04 -0600

> Do you have any
> complaints about the film itself?

No. I just don't think it's very appropriate for pictorial photography in
most situations. I am indeed commenting less on the material and more on the
way it's typically used, as well as the people who typically use it and why
they do. That's a lot more interesting to me. But I also don't like the look
of the film. I'll go look at the gradation charts tonight (if the
sensitometric info is in the Plotter/Matcher database), so I can comment
more intelligibly on why.

- --Mike