Subject: [Leica] Re: Jupiter
From: "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:48:42 -0500

At 09:57 PM 11/7/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Yes, I have one for my Kiev. Nice lens, but fiddly to set the
>aperture. Here's one shot with it:
>http://www.borderless-photos.com/usa/pier2.html
>Berleley Pier.

I've been to the front page of your site a number of times and haven't
ventured in for lack of time. I just now took the time and looked at a lot
of your work there. I like it most of it very much.

I too prefer to photograph images more of places than people and would like
to think that as I continue I could get to some of the great places that
you've been with your cameras. Do you primarily use Leicas in your location
work or just on occasion?

It strikes me that most LUGgers think of our rangefinders as only a
portrait camera because they are an exceedingly good tool for that purpose.
I like to use mine now for just about everything that I shoot except Macro
and Extreme Telephoto shots.

Regardless, I am glad to see another LUGger interested in different places
as well as people and thought to tell you that I enjoyed your site.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube