Subject: [Leica] OT Post
From: "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 11:02:25 -0500

If you are a United States Citizen, I would like to take this opportunity
to urge you all to VOTE today.

No, I will not be so crass as to use this forum to suggest WHOM you should
vote for, but will take the initiative to ask that regardless of your
position on any of the issues, that you do exercise your right and take an
active part in the unique experiment that is our Democratic Constitutional
Republic.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of Bicycles,
Whiskey, and Underwear.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube

Replies: Reply from "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] OT Post)