Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing Hexar RF with Leica lenses
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 07:13:16 -0700

Why not get it adjusted? It does seem to be not uncommon for the Hexar RF to
need its rangefinder adjusted. No big deal. I think this probably accounts
for the alternating excellent/stinky reviews that the Konica lenses get. It
would never occur to the SLR orientated testers to check such basic things
first.

John Collier