Subject: RE: [Leica] Print film progress
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 04:55:52 -0800

I've used a bunch of the new Kodak Supra 400 recently, and have been bowled over by the quality, especially the fine grain.  Excellent colour, too.  It has my unreserved recommendation.

For B&W, Tri-X is still around, though a lot of people are souping it in Xtol now, instead of D76.  I was always a fan of HP5, and there's a new version of that out, too.  I'll let others speak to the new Kodak T-grain b&w (TMX, TMY) because I've never used them.

Paul