Subject: Re: [Leica] why MF AF resolve more than AF AF....
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 21:04:49 +1100

Birkey, Duane wrote:

> I've been burned too many
> times with it. I've been tempted numerous times to ditch EOS altogether....

Duane,

I used to get too many shots focussed better on the ears than the eyes with
my M6 and 90's.  Drove me nuts. Two solutions have worked for me.  One -
tweak the M6's focus in a tiny bit before shooting.  Two - use R8 or 6.2 for
those portraits - gives stunning bang on focus everytime!

We doan need no steenkin' EOS round here.

Rick.