Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm Elmarit-R SHARPNESS
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 17:40:46 -0500

Simon wrote:
[ . . . ]
As far as I am concerned, though; the 28 and 50 lenses are superb; the
slides just show a lovely, sublime quality that we Leica users have
got used to; the 100 produces wonderful close-ups and has higher
contrast, which must be down to its' APO status.  Incidentally, the
colour saturation is so good with the lenses, I have now changed to
Kodachrome 25 from Velvia(today I took a mushroom shot that took 2
minutes!).

Simon
	--> You sure know how to wet an appetite
	and cater to product - envy in a grand way !

	A J Q