Subject: [Leica] How to set up Auto Focus on 1c
From: "Bob Gibson" <retail.shops@stonebow.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:04:22 +1300

I have been lucky enough to aquire a Focomat 1c complete and in very good
condition but of course without the manual.
Most of the operations are easy to work out except for setting up the
autofocus.

The lens is a Fotar 50mm and has the extention ring fitted.

If I set the enlarger head at either of the pin heights on the column I need
to screw out the silver focus ring until about 5mm of the thread are
showing.

When I set the focus for say maximum size print and lower the head for say
6"X 4" it goes out of focus.

I have tried adjusting the cam on the right hand side but can't seem to get
it right.

Can anyone help me out?

Regards

Bob Gibson