Subject: [Leica] FOM2 update
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:31:22 +1100

G'day all,

Well we have been hard at work, and the fom2 site now has an "advertising"
movie (you need a "flash" player) and the viewing boards are up and running
- -- though at this time the number or submissions is only small. But lets be
fair, its only 27 days since I first mentioned the idea ;-)

For anyone who expressed interest in the project, but who has not followed
up with their profiles, please consider doing so. As you are aware, there
are no real downsides to it, and if everyone who is keen to get off their
bums and shoot some film for the project could register fully, I could
finalise the shooters list for a while, and do some shooting myself.

Oh just to add, I'll be off to the Melbourne Cup on Tuesday  --- the first
time I've ever gone, always meant to, and FOM2 will at last see me there,
so like some others, it working.

Cheers, and happy snapping (please, not at each other ;-) )

Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com