Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica books
From: David Prakel <dprakel@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 16:25:30 -0500

on 5/11/00 12:06 pm, Jack Belen at leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

> I am getting my first Leica camera (M6 TTL). I would like to get a couple of
> Leica books that could help me to increase my skill (and enjoyment) with my
> new camera.
> Could someone please offer some suggestions of Leica books?

Hi Jack!

I've browsed a shelf-load of Leica books but only ever bought one on the M
system that helped with photography - Leica M Compendium by Jonathan
Eastland published by Hove in 1994 (so not out of date regarding TTL flash
and the M system and probably out of print) (ISBN 1 897802 05 6).

- --
David Prakel

dprakel@rochester.rr.com