Subject: [Leica] Leica C-2 zoom
From: juan robles <jors1951@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 08:16:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello
 I have a Leica C-2 zoom, with a lens f/3.5 40-90
 mm, the type of the camera is poin & shoot. I bought
in 1993, and the result has been very good.
 Before I requested information about this camera (I
have the user manual because I bought new), I not find
information about this camera in the web, I
think are not many user of C-2. Nevertheless, this
camera is good. I would like have more information
about this camera and your opinion about it.

Thank you
Juan Robles

jors1951@yahoo.com