Subject: Re: [Leica] Meeting in London
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 10:04:27 -0800

Thanks to those who met up last Thursday. Five of us made it and I enjoyed
meeting everyone.

I think it was good to just meet, put some faces to names etc., and to start
the ball rolling. However, to arrange another meeting to suit our needs, we
should find a venue where we can sit, be able to show prints and play with
cameras, and more importantly, be able to speak and hear what each other has
to say. The Thursday late-night shopping crowd didn't help, so my preference
would be for a dinner next time.

Is anyone interested in a regular meeting? I would propose either monthly or
bi-monthly. Dates could be loose to maybe fit in with any exhibitions or
visiting Luggers.

I find the exchange of information and feedback really good, plus it's
always interesting to find out how others see the world through the lens.

Cheers, Matt.

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> ([Leica] Leica lens turned into a telescope - can it be done?)