Subject: [Leica] Walt; keeping a perspective ;-)!
From: Thomas Donovan <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 21:29:12 -0500

Walt Delesandri,

>>If  you want to shoot close ups of sharp eyelashes buy a Nikon<<
                                          >>and an 85<<

Rather interesting,Walt; that's exactly what I did ;-)! I could not get the
eyes in focus with  my M6(.72)/90 combo doing candid portrait work.

I'm sure, for some unknown ( RF being off, .85 might have been better,
or my eyeballs) reason;  it was my fault.......it drove me crazy ;-)!

BTW, I find your *rowdy*  honesty rather refreshing.  Continuous fulsome
praise for Leica gear doesn't always *square*  with the facts ;-)!

OTOH, I like working with my R7 & R8 systems!  I gather I'm just a SLR
kinda guy. Although, the M6(.58)/28f2 combo has piqued my interest.

Tom D.
.

Replies: Reply from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] San Francisco Coast Guard flight - aerial photos)