Subject: Re: [Leica] Blue for black and white
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 13:11:15 EST

In a message dated 11/3/00 9:55:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michaeljohnston@ameritech.net writes:

<< because black-and-white film takes better pictures (you did know that,
 didn't you?).

My suspicions were confirmed when I got a look at the work of (in no
particular order) Tina, Ted, Johnny, Mrkw, Nathan, Stanislaw, etc., etc.
Only problem, I can no longer afford single malt, what with the expense of
all that Leica stuff.  But I can still get high sniffing ferrotype polish.
So if I really need to shoot color, can I remove the blue stuff?  Would
ferrotype polish work?  Will John Collier tell us which adapter I need to
mount this doggy on my Visoflex?  Stay tuned (organ swells to a crescendo
- ------and out!).

Joe Sobel