Subject: Re: [Leica] Puts
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 07:52:11 -0600

For a long time now, my solution to those few LUGgers who irritate me is to
apply a filter that sends messages from them directly to the Trash folder
without being read.  Erwin is NOT one I filter out in this way.  In fact, he
would be one of the last I would filter.  But if he irritates you (not you
personally, Bob, the LUG in general), why not just apply a filter and ignore
him, and let the rest of us who enjoy (or at least appreciate) his unique
contributions continue to do so?  The fact that a person makes the effort to
complain about Erwin, rather than just ignore him, suggests to me that they
hold him in higher esteem than they might like to admit.

Cheers,
Kip

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Puts)