Subject: [Leica] Re: Film Scanner
From: Christopher Hoover <hoovercd@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 23:19:58 -0800

Jiri:

Might also want to look into the new Kodak 3600. I think they're around
$1300 and scan at 3600 dpi. SCSI2 or USB.

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/products/scanners/rfs3600/3600Intro.shtml

Nikon's running some nice discounts on the CoolScan III but you'd need
SCSI.

Chris Hoover
hoovercd@pacbell.net