Subject: RE: [Leica] making friends on the lug
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 00:01:59 -0500

>  I can't remember one in the end where Erwin was proven to be
> wrong.

The initial posts he did regarding this discussion about digital were
wrong.

> For example this past digital equivalent of film thread.... I
> haven't heard any more comments after his last digital explanation and
> dissertation.

Not yet anyway.  Also, you did not see him refute my analysis, that showed
him to be wrong.

> If I was attacked as much as he has been...

This is what gets me.  No one called him any names, no one made any
personal insults...all I, for one, did was disagree with him, provide
pertinent data, and analysis.  That is hardly an attack.