Subject: Re: [Leica] 15 mm M lens
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 23:09:40 EST

Mike, rather than cutting up Dixie-cups and sticking filters to that, find a
step-ring with the 60 mm thread and fabricate a 'back-plate" from black
plastic and drill/file out a hole in the Center, big enough to slip over the
flange on the lens. This would be a smaller diameter version of the 77 mm
filter-holder for the 12/5,6. I suspect that we will see some kind of
filter-holder from either Cosina or independent manufacturer pretty soon.
Tom A

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] 15 mm M lens)