Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Puts
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:52:17 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2000 3:29:33 PM Central Standard Time,
Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com writes:

<< Or some kind of expert on "ethics," or some kind of expert on
 >Judaic law, or.....but I digress....and I think someone owes
 >Erwin an apology to speak of him in the same breath as that
 >vicious, bigoted, bitch...Damn! There goes my Tourrets
 >again...sorry..;-)

 Here, B.D. - have some poi.  It will calm you.  Now, join in our circle and
breath along with us - Ommmmm  Ohmmmm... That's better, no?

Did BD just come out or is he always like this?

Don R.