Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 350 answer to Tony Woo
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:52:56 EST

In a message dated 11/3/00 12:25:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, jim@brick.org
writes:

<< Absolutely! This lens, as I have said many times, is a sleeper. This is a
 keep forever lens. Lightweight, very very sharp (there is APO glass in the
 lens formula), and stays sharp with a 2x extender to = 700mm! I used this
 lens mostly on a tripod with Velvia, but now with the new 200 and 400
 chrome films, this lens can be used easily any way you want.

Given the APO formula, are you using the APO 2x or the standard affordable
unit?  If the latter, do you see any change in the color rendition as a
result?

Thanks,
Joe Sobel