Subject: Re: [Leica] XTOL times/dilutions WAS Developer Question Again NOW MSD II
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:23:13 -0800

>For 8x10 (and plenty larger) the new Minolta Scan Dual II will do a very
>fine job for a lot less money. It'll take a LOT of outgrowing.
>- --
>Johnny Deadman

Thanks Johnny for the advise. I'm also looking for a decent and not too
expensive film scanner (for iMac). I'd like to be able to scan my film for web
use and for "work prints". MSD II looks like the best candidate for me.

Is anyone currently using it? Any problems? What's a good place to buy one in
the US (read: good service and reasonable price)?

Thanks.

Jiri