Subject: Re: [Leica] No average Joe
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:59:59 EST

In a message dated 11/2/00 8:03:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michaeljohnston@ameritech.net writes:

<< Except you should
 avoid the term "juxtaposition," as it's in heavy rotation in the Critics'
 Artspeak Syntax Generator (CASG) computer program, in use at many art
 schools. >>

Ouch!  I just looked up the "j-word" in Roget's Thesaurus.  It isn't there.
Oh, sure - I could always say "adjacentness", but that sounds a bit affected.
 I am afraid that my career as a critic is over before it has even begun...

Joe Sobel

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] No average Joe)