Subject: Re: Fw: [Leica] Do you like your SLING for the Leica M? Get the SHADE!
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:37:32 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 03/11/00 17:49:07 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
danh@selectsa.com a écrit :

<< Will the Sling work in conjunction with the M-Grip?

 > I'm using the sling on my M6 and I find it quite
 > cool . Your
 > Leica is then attached to your right hand with no risk of falling . In
 > addition it's easy to slide the camera in your pocket , the strap doesn't
 > bother you anymore .

Actually you don't need a grip with the sling . Put the rest of the money in
a nice trip or fill the tank of your car for one year !
chears                           Jo GOODTIMES