Subject: [Leica] FT/FS Friday Leica/Hasselblad
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 07:24:07 -0500

To the LUG group, I just placed an order for a Noctilux,
due next week - and I'm tingly with excitement!
But - a major crater in my bank book has developed.

I have a black Hasselblad 500C body with black A12 that
I would like to liquidate so that I can recover, or, in my
state of delirium, buy other Leica items.

I'm willing to trade the body/magazine + cash for Leica items,
or sell the camera outright.  I'm looking for:

Leica M4 body
Leica M5 body
Leica R-lens
other interesting M or LTM items - let's talk

Thanks
Vick, in Ottawa Canada

The Hasselblad description follows:

500CM Black, serial RC129.... -     $750 CAD or $500 USD
    Comes with black waist level finder.
    Black enamel body, fold-out wind lever, minor scuffs on outside
    handle of wind lever light marks on carry-handle buttons, paint
    wear on only one corner of body, adjacent to lens release button,
    light wear on internal body face where magazine mates.  Paint on
    waist level finder is immaculate.

A12 Magazine RU330....    $450 CAD or $300 USD
    Black enamel.  Inserts match - comes with dark slide.
    Paint wear on top left edge between release button and corner
    (1/8 metal strip is bare for 1"), paint wear on bottom edge of
    magazine adjacent to where camera body attaches.  Paint wear
    (small spots) next to wind lever.  Internal face that mates
    to camera shows no wear (better than external paint condition!)
    Have used magazine, film spacing is fine; no light leaks.

The body is cosmetically better than the magazine, and the camera works great.
I don't have boxes or body cap.

Message from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> ([Leica] WTB Leica, but FS or FT - Hass***)