Subject: Re: Fw: [Leica] Do you like your SLING for the Leica M? Get the SHADE!
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 05:18:28 EST

<< Has anyone on the LUG had this message, used the Sling or Shade or any
other
 information on these accessories?

Hello Simon , I'm using the sling on my M6 and I find it quite cool . Your
Leica is then attached to your right hand with no risk of falling . In
addition it's easy to slide the camera in your pocket , the strap doesn't
bother you anymore .
Chears
                                      Jo GOODTIMES   , France