Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:XTOL
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:47:45 -0700

I have noticed large differences in anecdotally recommended developing
times. These differences seem to especially show up with high developer
dilutions which would lead me to suspect that differences in water quality
may be the culprit as water plays a much greater roll with high developer
dilutions.

I used distilled water for all my chemical mixing and dilution, a fluke
digital thermometer (overkill) and the quoted times from Kodak's old XTOL
PDF file. The negatives look very nice indeed.

John Collier