Subject: Re: [Leica] Greasy bokeh
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 11:26:29 EST

In a message dated 11/2/00 1:57:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
michaeljohnston@ameritech.net writes:

<< Me too, Joe. But it's an interesting photograph anyway. I sent the URL to
 several friends as a Halloween greeting!  >>

Absolutely.  Vintage Kyle.  Based upon consultation with a Japanese
non-photographer friend, I will term the out of focus area "haku-bokeh".  If
this result is typical, I will definitely stick to the Summicron or Canon
35/2.

Joe Sobel