Subject: Re: R: [Leica] Buying Leica M on Ebay
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 02:54:36 -0500

Funny you should mention in store buying Mark.
Do you guys remember a pre internet time when
no self respecting Leica User would even think
of buying any equipment, new or used, mail order.
The only way to buy a Leica was to go to the shop,
handle it , shake, it test it as much as you could and after
half an hour of fidgeting maybe haggle and finally buy the thing.
It's so much simpler now.......

Javier