Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying Leica M on Ebay
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:18:13 EST

In a message dated 11/1/00 10:09:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cwsat@cyberhighway.net writes:

<< The lens I bought was fine but the seller never refunded the overpayment
 I allowed for the shipping costs as promised. He said he was a LHSA
 member too.

 I think I have bought my last camera body on  ebay. Seems like there is
 something wrong with every  body I have purchased. >>

Repeat after me:   "eBay bad; LHSA not much better;  buy from LUG, if you can
wait until Friday".  That way, in the highly unlikely event you should
experience Buyer's Disappointment, you can harass and vilify your fellow
LUG'er publicly.  Pretty good, eh?

Joe Sobel