Subject: Re: [Leica] re: publishing fees
From: Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 11:09:36 -0500

I can't speak for others. I didn't get rich from my first book, but it
provided income I wouldn't want to do without. It paid the bills at home
long enough for me to to nothing but work on my second book, which will be
out this month.

The exposure from the book was aslo very beneficial.

Tom
- --
Thomas Kachadurian
www.kachadurian.com